Bacon-Fried Green Beans
We love bacon. Especially when we can add it to vegetables! It's a super simple, yet super tasty way to change things up! I didn't list amounts, because it's really up to you how much you want to make!
- fresh green beans (or you can use cooked, but then cook bacon completely first and heat beans in pan briefly)
- Using kitchen scissors, cut bacon into small pieces and put in frying pan
- While bacon is cooking, wash and cut beans
- Cook bacon until almost crisp
- Add beans and cook (I like mine to still have a bit of crunch)
Voila! It's the magic of bacon!