Mother's Day Giveaway
Being a mom is a tough job. Believe me, I know! There are so many new things to learn when you first become a mom and you think you've got it handled... but then your child gets older or you have another one or your child gets sick or etc, etc. and you realize you still have so much more to learn!
I love being a blogger, mostly so that I can stay at home with my daughters, but also because it gives me an added incentive to research and read!
There are so many great resources for moms out there, but sometimes we don't know where to look!
So to celebrate Mother's Day and help one lucky mom add to her ebook collection, I am doing a giveaway! :)
Being a blogger is hard work, but it has its advantages... one of which is the FREE stuff I get... and that I get to pass along to you guys!
So for Mother's Day, I am giving away copies of these awesome books on Motherhood that I received through The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle:
- Discipleship & Discipline: Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom eCourse by Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae
- Pieces of Mommy: Putting Yourself Back Together by Sarah @ SarahStrausbaugh.com
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- The Cherished Home: Protecting What's Important by Mary @ The Encouraging Home
- The Pursuit of Motherhood by Caroline Allen, Jennifer Allen, Mary Clendenin, Kelly Crawford, Jasmine Cucuta, Sara Elizabeth Dunn, Jacqueline Fitzgerald, June Fuentes, Heather Knopp, Melinda Martin, Richele McFarlin, Melanie Moore, Amy Roberts, Lindsey Stomberg, Jacinda Vandenberg, and Melanie Young
- Undivided Mom: Finding Christ in the Chaos of Motherhood by Kayse @ KaysePratt.com
If you're not a mom, please enter the giveaway anyway! You may become a mom one day or you can easily forward these to a friend who is a mom--I know I would love to receive these books as a gift!
(Just remember, if you send these books to someone you need to "delete" your own copies!)
How to enter:
1. If you haven't already, sign up for my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time AFTER the giveaway has ended, but you must be a subscriber at the time of the draw. (PS I respect your privacy and I don't spam!)
2. Earn more entries using the Rafflecopter widget below.
3. Come back every day to earn EXTRA entries by tweeting!