THE reason I bought the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle
Surprise, surprise--I bought the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle! You know my love for books and all things healthy living, so I guess it isn't much of a surprise. Except for one fact: I didn't buy this bundle for the books. Wait, what? I bought an ebook bundle NOT for the books? Yep.
I bought this bundle because it was an absolutely incredible deal for the Essential Oils eCourse!
I've been using essential oils for a few months now and while I love what I've learned so far, there is still so much more I want to know. So when I found out there there was a course on essential oils included in the bundle, I knew I had to get it!
Teaser: You'll be hearing more about my new love for essential oils later this week!
Essential Oils & Natural Health eCourse
This course is regularly priced at $95 and includes more than 50 hours of study. So getting it at $30 is one heck of a steal, in my opinion!
The course description asks, "Tired of getting conflicting information on essential oil safety and appropriate uses?" YES. The conflicting information is one key reason I was so skeptical about essential oils for so long.
More importantly, Jessi Hawkins (a certified aromatherapist) takes an unbiased and brand-neutral look at essential oils that is truly refreshing. I already know what the top essential oil companies are saying--I want to know the truth!
The topics I am most excited about are:
- which popular essential oil claims are simply sensationalism and which uses are rooted in modern scientific evidence
- safe and effective protocols using aromatherapy and aromatic medicine for babies and children
- reviews of scientific studies, outlining how essential oils have been demonstrated to be effective in clinical research
You can read a full description and see the course outline here.
If you're not interested in the Essential Oils eCourse, I would encourage you to take a look at the books, courses and bonuses and see what items YOU really want. Check out their value and decide if the $30 bundle can save you money.
Because let's face it--we're busy moms who just don't have the time to read every single book in the bundle. We need to be realistic with ourselves.
If you're a mom, here's an example of why you may consider buying the Ultimate Healthy Living bundle:
- A Practical Guide to Children's Health is a must-have resource for moms! I purchased this book back in January and I still think it's the most comprehensive guide to raising healthy kids. For more of my thoughts about this book, you can read my past review here.
- Having your own supply of natural remedies is not only possible, but made very simple, by DIY Natural Remedies. Nina Nelson did the research for you so that you only need a handful of ingredients to make 25 recipes that will help prevent and treat various ailments--without getting you overwhelmed!
In the above example, those two books alone cost $30. If that's all you want out of the list, then you've broken even. Any additional books that you like out of the dozens in the bundle are essentially free!
Plus, the BONUSES you receive in this bundle are great! If you have (or will have) a teething child, I highly recommend purchasing a Baltic Amber Teething Necklace. This is regularly priced at $14.99 but all you pay is the $5 shipping. Because I already have teething necklaces for each of my girls, I am especially excited to receive an Amber Bracelet for myself!
I would encourage you to look through the bundle and write down any of the items you feel would add value to your life and empower you to take charge of your family's health. If their combined worth is more than $30, then make the purchase.
What's great about this deal is that there's no risk! If you use your resources for a full year and decide that they haven't significantly improved your life and your health, then you can contact customer service for a FULL REFUND.
Gotta love a deal like that, right?
This sale is now over but you can still purchase individual products through the links above.