Thank you for your desire to share your wisdom and encouragement with our community! We accept a small number of blog post submissions from guest writers a couple times each year and we would be thrilled to consider your article.
Please read the submission guidelines to find out who our readers are and how you can best serve them through your writing.
- Guest Submissions are currently OPEN for Spring/Summer of 2018 -
I believe there is no greater way to bring joy, hope, peace, and purpose to a woman's life than to point her to Jesus.
Our community is made mostly of women in their twenties and thirties who are married with preschool and school aged kids. They are at varying start points in their walk with God, but they all desire to follow God to the best of their ability.
The purpose of this blog is to share the truth, hope and freedom of living a life poured out for God. I lead women to live authentically and pursue meaningful relationships with God and others.
I prefer writing that includes scripture, speaks with grace & truth, and inspires a woman to take her next steps in her walk with God.
Please browse through the blog to get a feel for the style of writing and past topics. If you have something to write that aligns with our vision, we would love to read it.
For technical guidelines, please adhere to the following:
- I will consider only original articles that have not been published elsewhere.
- Please ensure that your article is proofread and edited. I recommend having at least one other person proofread your article before you submit it.
- I reserve the right to make minor edits to approved articles. If an article requires significant editing, it won’t be selected for publishing.
- I reserve the right to change the title of the article (or choose original title if you leave blank).
- If your article does not get selected for publishing, I will let you know. You may submit another article if submissions are still open.
- When quoting from the Bible, please include the reference and version (example: Matthew 1:1-10 NIV).
- Please keep your article between 500-1000 words.
- If I publish your article, I will credit you and link to your website (if you have one) and other relevant platforms.
- If I select your article for publishing, I will request a short bio and headshot to use at the bottom of the post.
- You may post an excerpt (max. 300 words) on your own blog (if applicable) that links to the original article on tarynnergaard.com.
- Sharing the article on your social media channels is encouraged and appreciated.
- Please submit only one article at a time using the form below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Guest Submission).